1. Booking your party
- A quotation will be emailed to you after getting in touch
- A non-refundable deposit of £20 will be required to secure the booking. This will be deducted from your party balance.
- Once deposit is received you will receive confirmation of the date and time of the party.
- If a party needs to be cancelled please give as much notice as possible, as a lot of preparation goes into every party.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless notice is one month in advance.
- The date of your party can be changed free of charge, providing a week’s notice is given.
3. Your party
- Rock Lobster will arrive at your house/venue 30 minutes before the party to set up.
- Access to shelves of a fridge/microwave are necessary to help set the chocolate and temper the chocolate.
- The temperature of the room should be as cool as possible with heat/cooking avoided during the party. If chocolate is left to set is too warm a room, it will set poorly, slowly and become spotty in appearance. This fridge is used to avoid this as much as possible.
- Rock Lobster will bring all utensils, wipe-clean tablecloth and of course all the materials needed for the day. Additional dessert spoons or breakfast bowls may be needed if you’re able to have some to hand.
4. Food Allergies/Intolerances
- If you are organising a party, please check if any party guests have food allergies and intolerances, or is on medication which might react with some food substances.
- Rock Lobster always uses excellent quality Belgian chocolate and our dark chocolate is dairy free.
5. Rock Lobster cancellations
- If in the event your Rock Lobster chocolatier has to cancel your party, due to ill health for example, your deposit will be fully refunded or an alternative date will be arranged.
- The maximum amount of notice possible will be given.